Sloane Orchid Oolong Tea
When steeped as an iced tea, it very simply transforms into a remarkably refreshing thirst-quencher.
- TEA PROFILEåÊGolden yellow liquor, medium-bodied and smooth with a succulent fresh apple linger.
TASTE AND STRENGTHåÊTruly refreshing and fragrant.
- WHEN TO DRINKåÊDelightful in the afternoon or evening.
STEEPING INSTRUCTIONSåÊSteep 1 teaspoon per 12 ouncesåÊof less than boiling water for 3-4 minutes, depending on taste.
This oolong tea takes well to multiple infusions, providing for unique nuances in flavour each time.
ICED TEA BREWING INSTRUCTIONSåÊ(to make 1 litre/quart)
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour over 7tsp. (approximately 14g) of tea, in a heat-safe pitcher.
- Steep for 12 min and then fill with 2 cups of cold water.
- Remove tea leaves (Sloane Sachet) from pitcher.
- Garnish with fresh mint, blueberries, or citrus slices.